We’re very excited to be attending the ExperienceCon virtual conference on March 11th and you have a chance to win a free ticket!
ExperienceCon, the first virtual experience design, and management conference in Central Europe will be organized on March 11. This year we’ll discuss the latest trends and best practices you need to know to solve the evolving challenges of experience design and management.
Do you want to attend for free? Go to our LinkedIn page and leave the comment “I want to participate” under the post and we will randomly choose the winner on Tuesday, March 9th!
The Director of Client Services, Melanie Cihak and the Global Director of Hospitality, Linda Amraen of BARE International will discuss hot topics like the business impact of a customer-centric culture, the future of customer experience, and how an exceptional employee experience can support businesses.
Key topics of ExperienceCon 2021:
- Humanising the Customer Experience, by Design
- Why Understanding what customers need is fundamental to business success
- CX: the power of putting customers at the center of the business
- The future of customer experience
- How AI can help build empathy in Customer Experience
- How an exceptional employee experience can support your business
- How to map experiences and See the Unseen
- Case studies showcasing the CXPA CX Core Competencies
Key speakers of ExperienceCon 2021
Ian Golding (CX Consultancy), Kunal Sachdeva (IBM), Clare Muscutt (CMXperience), Holly Richardson (Unilever), Perry Timms (PTHR), Paul Tolchinsky (PDA), Cecilia Hugony (RealCX) Jonathan Mindell (ICG) Francis Goh (Hehsed Consulting) and Codin Caragea (Bank Muscat), Linda Amraen (BARE International), Melanie Cihak (BARE International).
Take your chance and join us at ExperienceCon!
Any questions? Send us a note here!